• How much are your fees?Open or Close

    We not only complete the application forms, but also represent the client on all the stages of the immigration process. Therefore, the price of our services depends on how much work the case involves the category through which the client is processed and, consequently, the price is determined in each specific case.

  • Do you have representatives in other countries?Open or Close

    We have satellite offices in 3 countries of the world: the USA, Russia, Ukraine. Our two main offices are in Toronto, Canada.

    Office Mississauga(Toronto Area)

    2345 Stanfield Rd., Suite # 302

    Mississauga, ON L4Y 3Y3


    Office Toronto(downtown)

    1255 Bay Street, Suite 600

    Toronto, ON, M5R 2A9

  • What is spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner?Open or Close

    Spouse — A spouse is defined as a life partner in a committed relationship who is of the opposite or same sex/gender. This person is married to you and the marriage is legally recognized both in Canada and in the country where it took place. CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) has begun recognizing same-sex marriages in processing immigration applications. It only applies to couples where one spouse is a Canadian citizen/permanent resident and to those who marry in Canada.

    Common-law partner — A common-law partner is defined as a life partner in a committed relationship who has been continuously living together for at least one year. This person can be either opposite or same sex/gender. This is often referred as a domestic partner or civil partner in certain countries.

    Conjugal partner — A conjugal partner is defined as a life partner in a committed relationship for at least one year. No cohabitation is required but a relationship must be interdependent in physical, financial, emotional, and social aspects. This person can be either opposite or same sex/gender. Conjugal partner sponsorship is used to sponsor a foreigner who is unable to either get married or live with a sponsor for at least one year due to a visa requirement. In other words, a foreign partner cannot be from a visitor visa exemption country. Examples of conjugal partners can be same-sex couples who are legally barred from getting married or opposite-sex couples where one of them is legally married and unable to get divorced. Opposite-sex couples who can get married are most likely unable to apply as conjugal partners.


  • Who is a dependent child?Open or Close

    Dependent child — A dependent child is a blood-related child or adopted child under 22 years old. The only exceptions are physically or mentally disabled children, or full-time college/university students who are financially dependent on their parents.

  • Can I obtain a fiance visa and come to Canada?Open or Close

    There is no fiance visa category in the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. The only categories available are spouse, common-law partner and conjugal partner.


  • Do I have to take IELTS, CELPIP and/or TEF?Open or Close

    Skilled worker/independent principal applicants should take IELTS (International English Language Testing System), CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) and/or TEF (Test d’Evaluation de Francais) if their native languages are not English or French. If you submit your application package without the test results, your application package may be sent back to you because your visa officer may not be able to determine your language proficiency.

  • Which category should I apply? Entrepreneur or Investor?Open or Close

    An advantage of applying as an investor is that you will receive permanent residency without any conditions attached. You don’t have to establish your business or maintain it. In other words, an investor can «retire» in Canada as long as having made an investment of $400,000 (CAD). However it requires you to have at least $800,000 (CAN). If you have less than $800,000 (CAN) but at least $300,000 (CAN) and plan to manage your business or partnership, apply as an entrepreneur.

  • Can an entrepreneur manage/establish any type of business?Open or Close

    Yes, as long as it is not primarily targeted at deriving profits from passive investments.

  • Is my investment refundable if I don’t receive an Investor visa?Open or Close

    Yes, CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) refunds your investment if your case is

  • Do I need to translate every document into English or French?Open or Close

    Every supporting document needs to be translated into either English or French by a certified translator if it is not written in either language.

  • What happens if there are errors or omissions in my application package?Open or Close
    • Your application may get returned to you, and this will delay the application process.

    • Your case may get rejected if some files are missing and you are unable to provide them on time.

    • Your visa officer might request that you come in for an interview if your application package is poorly presented with confusing or conflicting information. Attending the interview will delay your application processing time.

    • You take the risk of indirectly misrepresenting yourself and possibly being banned from reapplying for two years if your visa officer determines that you misrepresented some information. (see below for more information)

    Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
    40. (1) Misrepresentation — a permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
    (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresent or withhold material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
    41.(2) Application — The following provisions govern subsection (1):
    (a) the permanent resident or foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.


  • What types of medical conditions make you become medically inadmissible?Open or Close

    You may be medically inadmissible if you are likely to be a danger to public health/safety or if you are expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services. However, spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children are not inadmissible for conditions considered to cause excessive demand in health and social services with the exception of active TB or Syphilis.

  • I have a criminal history. Am I inadmissible on criminal grounds?Open or Close

    If you were convicted of or have committed a criminal offense, you may overcome this criminal inadmissibility by applying for a pardon (if the offense occurred in Canada) and/or rehabilitation (if the offense occurred outside of Canada).

  • What is police clearance?Open or Close

    You must submit police clearance (a criminal record check) from every country you lived in for more than six months since the age of 18. Visa offices only accept the original police clearance and it must be submitted as part of your application package.

  • What is a background/security check?Open or Close

    A background/security check is different from police clearance. It is to verify if you have engaged in any espionage, terrorism, organized crime or been a danger to the security of Canada. Your background/security check could delay your application process if you have lived in a specific country, served in a certain military service or were a member of a specific organization.

  • Should I hire an immigration consultant?Open or Close

    You have a choice to file the application by yourself or hire an immigration consultant to file it for you. There are definite advantages to hire an immigration consultant. An immigration consultant can:

    • submit an error-free immigration application package

    • save your time and headache by filling out your applications and helping you to gather supporting documents

    • be on top of immigration regulation changes that might affect your application selection, process and timeline.

    • eliminate the risk of your being requested to come in for an unnecessary interview that will delay your application process

    • avoid the risk of you indirectly misrepresenting yourself which could result in your being barred from reapplying to immigrate to Canada for two years

  • I live outside of Canada. How do I work with you?Open or Close

    We work with clients all over the world via email, SKYPE and fax.

  • I don’t have enough points to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker ProgramOpen or Close

    You can improve your points by:

    • obtaining a higher education

    • working more years in an occupation under NOC (National Occupational Classification)

    • improving your English and/or French language proficiency

    • working in Canada on a HRSDC or NAFTA work permit

    • obtaining an AEO (Arranged Employment Opinion) — if you are outside of Canada